Pre-surgical psychological evaluations
- Pre-surgery evaluations are often required by physicians and insurance companies prior to gastric bypass surgery, implantation of a spinal cord stimulator, and at times, before a medication pump will be approved.
- Now offered by Dr. Caryl Boehnert at our Minnetonka Location
ADHD assessment for all ages
- ADHD assessment can help determine if symptoms of concern are due to ADHD or another concern with similar characteristics such as depression, anxiety, or poor sleep.
- Untreated ADHD can cause functional impairment in relationships, school, work, and home life.
- Dr. Josh Meendering has immediate openings for testing individuals ages 6 and up with ADHD concerns or questions.
Assessment using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI)
- At RPS, we approach psychological assessment from a therapeutic and strengths-based orientation.
- We use testing information to help our patients better understand themselves and make positive changes in their lives.
- Our approach to assessment is collaborative and individualized.
- The goal of testing is to understand each unique individual in hopes of providing an integrative and therapeutically useful assessment.
Please call 763-577-2489 to consult with one of our psychologists about this approach to assessment. The model employed is patient-friendly and can be used in conjunction with psychotherapy to help you move toward your personal goals.